Re: Whereabouts

Sorry to hear about your tumble Andrew...didn't see your post at
"Faceplant" on advrider...hope you're okay!  Crashing sucks!

Up in Vermont, we still have snow on the ground so no riding yet.  I did
buy a new Odyssey battery and a new Nolan N-102 helmet...maybe we could
start a helmet thread. Who likes their new Schuberth C2??  And, last
season I thought I'd try out some Avon tires...I like them a lot, but
everyone is now saying how good the Z6s are...damn, now I have to wear
out the Anons.

Just got back from a week in Costa Rica...now there's where all the
worst roads are!! Crazy Ticos fly on their dirt bikes.   Peace and ride
safe.

John Van Deren
Montpelier, VT