Re: OUCH!

On 4/19/06, ABSDoug <absdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The broken bones bump into each other <chills>.

All the best with the recovery!

>     Also really starting to think ABS is even MORE important then I thought. This would never happen on my ABS equipped bike!

Yup - I saw a friend on a non-ABS K bike trying to do a controlled
stop on a wet road when a dork changed lanes without any indication
(we were lane-splitting in a traffic jam on the highway, that's legal
here in the Netherlands), and she didn't dare to make the stop because
of the unknown road conditions, so just touched the car. Would never
happen on my bike, indeed.

Apart from my '78 CB750 project bike, I'll never ride a non-ABS "main"
bike again.