Re: OUCH!

If you think about it, hip armor.... can go either way. It "only" hurt my hip, nothing broke. Would rather have then

Bruno Valeri <bvaleri@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    It does highlight that hip pads are more important than generally thought.

ABSDoug (Heavily medicated for your protection!)

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE: 1995 BMW R1100R
- -->116K, runs great!
- -->M97 transmission, thanks to BMWNA for picking up 1/2 the bill well after the warranty expired
- -->Swapped my O2 sensor for a CO Potentiometer, thanks to which I get 39-44MPG & NO surging
- -->"Freedom Mount" with K1100RS handlebars
- -->Staintune exhaust, low of course
- -->RS/RT/S System Cases
- -->Ohlins F/R
- -->Custom reversed shifter("GP" style)
- -->31/11 final drive
- -->K&N (cause I'm cheap)
- -->Autolite 3923 spark plugs (cause I'm cheap & they help w/ surging issue)
- -->External fuel filter
- -->Carbon canister removed
- -->Fiamm horn (cause the stock one is gay)
- -->Custom setup for kickstand: Horn sounds rather then killing the bike. One less thing to leave you stuck!
Also allows starting on side-stand

BOTTOM POSTERS SHOULD DIE! <grin>

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengers low  PC-to-Phone call rates.