Air filter test results

I recently conducted some air filter tests including K&N and Uni sticky
foam. These may be of general biker interest but esp. to R1100S owners
or they may provide an illustration of demented amateur test methods.

http://bigmail.ica.net/users/barkow@xxxxxxx/Ben's%20bike%20files/

A write-up on bike ergonomics can be found there too.

Pictures of a number of my mods can be found at:

http://bigmail.ica.net/users/barkow/Pictures/

The throttle counter-force spring (total cost 38 cents) should be or
general interest. I can't understand why anybody would ride a BMW
without this accessory.

Any comments welcome on- or off-list.

Pardon the cross-posting.

Ben