Re: [BMWMc] Test ride on R1200S and R1200RT

Steve,
Do you have any idea how costly posts like this can be? Let's see, my GS
is prolly worth...

Jim in Hinckley

Steve Makohin wrote:
with the Italians and Asian twins, while still retaining the every day
drivability of a BMW. If you like sporty twins, this bike is a "must try".
It may even wow you...