Re: Speedo Sticking

In a message dated 5/31/06 4:52:55 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
gappling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The bike is a 2002 R1150R with  41K on it.

It doesn't do it all the time but every so often, when I come  to a
stop light the speedo is stuck at like 30mph. if I rev the engine, it
drops done a few mph and if I hold the rev long enough it will drop to  zero.

It's not all the time just every now and then.

Any ideas of  what could be causing this and a solution to make it stop?>>

That  would be in the instrument for certain. If the bike is out of warranty,
send the  instrument to www.nhspeedometer.com for a speedy repair.

Tom  Cutter
Yardley, PA
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com