From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jim Lundberg
Sent: 07 June 2006 06:05
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: main beam / dipped beam

While out riding my 97 R1100R last weekend, both main and dipped beam
failed.

Initial inspection reveals that neither bulb nor fuses are blown.  The main
beam will however work if I hold down the "flasher".  I have started to
suspect that perhaps there is a relay involved and that this might be
faulty.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this model, or experience of a similar
problem?

Regards, Jim
Ficksburg, South Africa