RE: battery install Q

John,
Left side fairing off, filter snorkel off, Earth conn off (10mm wrench
supported by a 15mm "over" the tab), slide battery to left and 2 x 10mm to
undo positive connection, slide battery out (R&R overflow tube if fitted).
Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
'96 R850R 85kkm
'01 R1100RT 75kkm
===========================

Hello list....I have an 03 R1150RT and need to change the battery out.
Sorry for the ignorant question, succinctly what plastic, where, do I need
to remove to take the battery out?  Caveats, etc?  Or can someone link me to
an archive?

I've been out action for a while and need to get back up to speed.

John H. Outlan CPA
(407) 924-2727  TEL
(321) 206-6488  FAX
Orlando, FL  USA