[BMWTech] Wire harness repair

    Specifically, I'm talking about my BMW R1100R. If you wanted to remove a
pin, or any other connection on the wire harness, where do you acquire tools
for this? Are there SAE vs Metric? Where would you acquire replacement parts
for a wire harness?

ABSDoug (Heavily medicated for your protection!)

Doug,

     I believe Riderwarehouse sells a multi-pin remover, and I'm sure your
friendly neighborhood auto parts store might have them, too. I've purchased
gang connectors and pins from Japanese bike dealers, but don't know if BMW
lets mere mortals have them. I'll bet there are plenty of places on the net,
too. HTH.

Conrad Long
94 R1100RSA
Fraser, CO, USA