RE: Brakes

When I was rebuilding my front brakes I also needed a new master cylinder. When I
was onthe phone with Bob's BMW, they told me the ABS calipers have some interior
gaskets that BMW dosen't sell as parts. If you seperate the calipers you will need
new ones to putyour brakes back together.

Greg
'95R1100RS