Re: Radial tyre repair ?

On 8/8/06, Minor, Bob <Bminor@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Technical Rubber Co.
> P.O. Box 486
> Johnstown, OH 43031
> (740) 967-9015
>
> Tip-Top/Moto Combi Kit
>
> Tech Uni-Seal(r) Repair Kit (Also has been marketed by Honda, Kawasaki,
> and Yamaha with their own part numbers.)

I was trained to repair motorcycle tires by Tech Tire back in the 80s.
Their patches are great, and I would not hesitate to use one in one of
my tires. If done properly and to damage within recommended limits,
the tire will be virtually as good as new.

These are the ones you want: http://www.nytechsupply.com/catalog/product306.html

You need the special matching hollow drill bit they sell, and should
use the sealer afterwards, and the buffer beforehand. This works out
to a little bit of money, but will make an outstanding repair.

Bob