Re: Premature clutch failure

See I told ya I was a Dumb A**!!
Forgot to mention all the important stuff..
2000 R1100 RS. Bike only has 17K.
It was Adjusted correctly when I left for Vacation. Meaning I had the 5 mm
and the Handle and 12 MM at the adjusting Screw.
When It slipped on me I noticed it was Tight at the handle pulled over and
was able to get play back at the handle (not the total amount I wanted!).

Thanks
Gator in Dallas