Re: clutch set info

So does this mean mine doesn't (it is listed in the fische)?
next Question..
What about a clutch spline tool. I have never used on on my many
transmission/clutch installs.. But with the clutch rod going in with the
transmission mayhaps this is needed? or is it just an optional makes you
feel good.. sort of thing.
Doesn't look to me like you can get it that far out.
Thanks Gator in Dallas