Re: R100s

On Oct 11, 2006, at 10:46 AM, Tom Brown wrote:

> Rosco:
>
> I'm not sure what model your bike is.   R100S ?   I don't think
> those have any computers that suck power while the bike is not in
> use.    Could be just an old battery not holding a charge.    I
> have a BMW car that I rarely use. I pull the negative terminal when
> I park it.   The charge lasts a long time, but I have to go through
> a procedure to get the clocks and computers working again when I
> bring it down off the lift.
>
> -TB

It has an analog computer on it, also known as the clock. He is going
to disconnect the computer, I mean clock and see what happens.  :-}

Robert S. Jenkins
Columbia S.C.

www.sport-touring.org

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink, because when they wake up
in the morning, that is as good as their day is going to get"   --
Frank Sinatra