From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of will3hawks
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:10 PM
To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hannigan Fairings,Voltmeters,Oil Temp Guages

On my 3rd oilhead-(95 R1100RA w/17K). I'd like to put on a Hannigan ST
Fairing w/lowers, the "air bubble" and handgards, in other words the
works.
New ones are aprox $14-1600 which is a bit steep though probably worth
it. I
was wondering if I were to purchase a used Hannigan, would I be able  to
buy
the proper mounting hardware and wiring harness for a retrofit?

Where/who  is a good source for a voltmeter and an oil temp guage for
the
bike?

Are there kits out there to reposition the upswept stock muffler so I
can
use a full size saddlebag on the left?

Many thanks in advance for your insights and referrals.

Regards,

Will3hawks
- --
http://www.nabble.com/Hannigan-Fairings%2CVoltmeters%2COil-Temp-Guages-t
f2434177.html#a6787689
Sent from the BMW Oilheads mailing list archive at Nabble.com.