Re: R1100RT seat

Greetings Jack:

I replied to this post only to receive your following automatic reply:

>I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

>To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have
>approved beforehand.

>If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill
>out the short request >form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will
>receive your original message in my inbox. >You do not need to resend your
>message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

>Click the link below to fill out the request:

>https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?>a=jackh233@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&id=1gKzqN6Eg3Nl34p2

We all have spam problems, and I consider a reply like this to be borderline
spam. My email is below in case you'd like to get back to me about your
seat. If not, everyone please excuse my intrusion.

Jim
microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx