From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Marco S Hyman
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 12:42 PM
To: gator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bike cover advice

gator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
 > I always keep th bikes in the Garage except when on the road.
 > wife thinks I need a cover when I go out. So I am asking the wisdom of
the  > list, Anybody here use a bike cover or heard of a good one.

E-Z touring.   I've used the Traveller A for about 10 years now.   I
bought the cover for a K11LT, found it worked good enough for the K12LT, was
perfect for the R1150RT and works pretty darn good on my current R12GS.

In its bag: http://www.snafu.org/pics/r1200gs/p-20050822-162458.jpg
On the GS with bags: http://www.snafu.org/pics/r1200gs/p-20050822-163035.jpg

// marc