Re: Strange turn/signal light behaviour

I have the same behavior on my '98 11R.
I've learned the list wisdom, dismoumted every bulb holder,
whiped everything with alcoohol despite there was only dust,
nothing corroded.
I even scratched the bulb lead contacts.
Nothing changed, I still have 10 seconds of normal blinking,
then the blinking goes twice as fast until I cancel.
I'm considering
1/ some dirt on the rear bulb wires contacts under the saddle,
or (PITA) bad wires somewhere
2/ a tired (170 mkm) "blinking" unit (I use the turn signals a lot)

Suprisingly, when flashing the 4 bulbs I never have any problem
(that would push point 2/)

					Pascal

PS : <perso> Cees, I found back my Saeng edging after my moving.
     Are you still interested ?

					Pascal