[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Keep The List?
- To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Keep The List?
- From: Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:41:40 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=It9E3cMGjWUzuorKanxLwTfh9W/DyiKatBccVv7b0+rdbKPGfW+LeOnZEMhgCs+qVL+fXokhKvAnstFVIMQxDj854UIrES2QPVgp2PdWNQt6xv33Dl8EZFIFd572lmPWF8z5Gq4sbyAkdsVNnAe6BnQrsorFGXokWfT4SWJ7lTo=;
- In-reply-to: <020120071718.23381.45C220E8000E5E0800005B5522007354460299019D0DD2059C@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
I think we should keep the list if it's possible. I use to be on the airheads list years ago and left because it was to much traffic. Here, I tend to read the first post and if it doesn't deal with my bike or my issues, I delete the rest. With that said, all of the questions I've asked on the list has been answered usually pretty quickly.
I think the list is valueble mostly because it's low volume. I don't have time to go on the BMW sites and hunt for answers.
Besides without this list, I never would have found the SMBC and the entertainment that has followed.
sk.brown@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: Me too,
-------------- Original message --------------
From: Robert W Munday
> Yes, please.
> Robert Munday... Montgomery, Alabama `98 R11CHP `95 R1100RSL
> Village Idiot Rolling Broccoli Rider BOOF #131 SR #2 GCBMWC
> K-Whiner #47 Big Sioux Riders Indy BMW Club Buckeye Beemers
> Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation Keeper Of The List * Iron Bunny *
> Time Magazine's Person Of The Year 2006
8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.