From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marco S Hyman
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 1:34 AM
To: R1200CA motorcycle
Cc: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: oilheads-digest V4 #11

"R1200CA motorcycle" writes:
 > I ride the "wrong" oilhead.

I take it you mean the R1200CA?   Even here in the SF Bay area where
we've got something like 6 dealers within 100 miles and lots and lots
of BMWs on the road I don't see many of the cruisers, although BMW
supposedly sold quite a few.

On the other hand the few that I have seen had lots and lots and lots
of miles on them and the owner or two that I've talked to sure enjoy
them.

// marc