Quick disconnects was oilheads-digest V4 #2

Hi Johnny,
Just something to throw in here (do you mind if I change your header?).

Not sure why you would be R&R'ing you tank so often - It's only really for
the fuel filter that you would need to take it right off and I only start
thinking about the filter any time after 50000km.  And on my RT I have moved
the filter out of the tank to avoid this fiddling task.  I'm fairly sure you
can get the battery out (if it is a wet cell needing service) by just
slightly lifting the rear of the tank.

Just another point of view for you to ponder   ie. Why go for QD's anyway?

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg
South Africa