Dash switch wanted

Hello,

I'm looking for a dash fog light switch for my '00 R11R so I can mount some
auxiliary lights. I'm not sure if that was an option on the bike, but I have
an extra switch site where the

ABS switch would have been. I'm hoping that a fog light switch from an RT
would fit. I think an ABS switch would also work but I would have to black
out the ABS logo.  The part number for the ABS is 61 31 1 459 700, and the
part number for the fog light switch is 61 31 2 306 070. I think the main
difference is that the fog light switch has a ground. If you have one you
would like to sell please ping me off-list.

Thanks,

Dan Fordice

Shoreline, WA