From: bmwmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bmwmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of tpcutter@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:49 AM
To: wateredg@xxxxxxxxxxxx; oilheads@xxxxxxxxx; bmwmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mac-pac-l@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [BMWMc] Re: MAC-PAC: BMW places 16th at Le Mans

I'm trying to figure out whether Nate got to ride.

Last week Brian posted that it would be cool if Nate and I BOTH won this
weekeknd. I did my part. was Nate able to do his? I can't tell from the
press release.

http://tinyurl.com/25bqck

http://www.mylaps.com/results/newResults.jsp?id=506923

Tom Cutter