Re: Fuel warning light on R850R

I did that also.  Or I ran it super-low.  And since have read the fuel pump is lubricated by petrol.  I wonder if I caused damage by allowing it to become more or less dry.

  ---- Paul,   R850R  '85       Indiana
  "Imagine all the people, living life in peace."    -John Lennon

  Will start using my trip-meter, most times, to keep track of how long I've been on one tank.

Chill <chris_hill12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Damn........ran out of fuel today because the warning light failed to work on
the R850R.. 2004 model.

Is this an easy problem to resolve? Any help appreciated.

Chris