Re: Oil Filler

Gregory Appling wrote:

So I guess it's time to change to the fancy screw-down unit...... does anyone happen to know the name of it:) Or is it something I can pick up at the local dealer?

I got mine from MotoTechniques.com. Great people, good products, good prices. i bought the oil filler for the RS and again for the GS, along with some of their other products. Your dealer can get or may have them, or you can order direct. What the other gent said is true, don't try to install it without removing the valve cover.

--
Don MacQueen, Shelby NC