Re: Morning Ride In

scott Baxter wrote:
it's all good save the frost
INSIDE my visor this morning.  So long as I kept
moving it was great.  The minute I stopped the nasty
cross winds started freezing my chin.

I've never ridden in a frost-on-the-visor situation but something like this http://www.ascycles.com/images/products/bmw/72607670445.jpg does a nice job of keeping the condensation off after you've breathed through it for a few minutes. Dunno if that's because moisture collects on the material or if it's just because it diffuses the exhaling. (I wonder if it will freeze to your lips.)

Mark