Re: '95 Bmw R1100R Catalytic Converter Eliminator

From: "freebird" <jaydalton1@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I have a '95 R1100R. I was just wondering if anyone would know of a complete after market exhaust system that can be bought to eliminate the need for the catalytic converter (and gives a noise a bit more beefier than then current sound of wet farts from the stock BMW exhaust). Does anyone know where I can purchase on the web or contacts of such. I live in Dublin Ireland...any help
appreciated.

Thanks

Since you're on that side of the pond I would check out Remus of Austria and BOS of Holland.

http://www.bos-exhausts.com/e-home.html

http://www.remus.at/

Ted Porter
Scotts Valley, Ca.