Re: Electrical cut-out R1100RS tipped to left

I'm not sure on this, butt !! The 1200 series has a tip over switch that will do what you say if you dump the bike. What if your bike has one, and it's somehow out of position so it thinks you're leaning **way** over to the left and so cuts off the electrics for safety. Perhaps one of the experts could comment on possible tip over switch faults.

Bob Hadden