Oil filler cap

Back in '95 I put a viton o-ring in my engine oil filler cap, and it's been
working fine 'til just recently.

I need to replace the o-ring, or maybe spring for a tamper-proof filler cap.

I'm not super worried about sabotage; the bike's in secure parking 99.9% of
the time and it's never been a big issue in my personal experience or on this
list. Still, it doesn't seem like a bad idea to address a fairly critical
vulnerability.

What do we like in tamper-proof caps these days--if anything? Seems like I
read on this list that some on the market have mechanical issues (jam nuts
come loose or some such). I don't need to sabotage myself!

Are hex head OEM caps back-compatible? I'm betting not but that could be a
nice choice if they are.

Who's a likely supplier for the replacement o-ring in viton? My notes say it's
a #214 but no clue where I bought it.

Regards,
John Dancoe
'93 R11RS