To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 9:20 AM
Subject: Bogging when accelerating in top gear

Just picked up a 94R1100RS. Bike runs smoothly, provides good power
and gets aproximately 47-50mpg. Slightly cold blooded but this goes
away quickly. When warmed up it ticks over at aproximately 900-950rpm.
The only glitch is that sometimes when cruising in 5th gear and
rolling on the throttle hard is that it bogs. If I pull in the clutch
and crack  the throttle it revs quickly and cleanly. Any help as to
where to start would  be appreciated; (the bike has 51K on it and has
been  well maintained.

Many thanks,

Will