RE: Integral ABS module failure

Paul:

Such a large cost of repair difference might suggest it is worth a trip to
the US and avail yourself of the excellent service departments of BMW
Motorcycles of Cleveland or Max BMW or other. It sounds to me that something
in your ABS system in the proximity of your wheels was damaged in the
accident and not properly repaired or re-assembled afterwards. I'd at least
get a second opinion and alert the insurance adjuster that all ain't right
in the brakes...

Jim
microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

...This June I had a little encounter with a object lying in the middle of a
4
lane divided highway I happened to be riding...

regards, paul