Fuel Pissing Saga

Will:

Remind me again if you have an RT or R or RS or what.

RTs run cool with the fairing off.  Takes forever to warm them up.   I dont
know about the others.

Poor fuel mileage is probably related to the low running temp.   The bike is
likely running rich because its running cold.

If the synch was really strange to adjust, check that the right side
throttle cable is seated properly in the little cup for it on the throttle
body.  This sucker comes out half the time when the tank is removed.   Its
so easy to miss.  That makes the right side throttle about < shorter than
it should be.

-TB