RE: R1100RS running cold-update

Hi Will,
I am inclined to go along with Bob's thinking and if the bike is running
well - just ride it!!

I know that my '96 R850R (also without thermostat or RID) run very cool,
even in hot weather you can normally rest your hand on the rocker covers
fairly comfortably wheras on the RT (with thermostat and always showing ~5
bars) I certainly cannot rest my hand on the rocker covers!

If you are checking your temperature sender etc I have "cut and pasted" some
information I have had in my "bike" file for longer than I can remember  :>)
- (OK many will say that not long at all)

Good luck!

Regards
Clive Liddell
Pietermaritzburg