Re: Buying R1200 RT anything i need to watch out for?

Marco S Hyman wrote:

> On Oct 24, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Darryl wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>     i am almost about to purchase a 2007 1200RT with only 5000 miles
>> on the
>> clock.
>
> Uhhh, this seems to be a duplicate message, the original posted
> Oct 18th with a follow-up on the 20th where Darryl said he'd
> picked up the new bike.
>
> Darryl, did you send this again or is it a screw up from Nabble
> where the original question was posted?
>
> // marc

Bit of both really.

My original message did not get accepted owing to the fact that i had not
FULLY registered. After having done so i received a message from Nabble
stating that my original message was still pending and that to activate it i
needed to resend. This i did.

I anticipate no further problems with any future posts as i am now properly
registered.

Sorry for any inconvenience or misunderstanding.

Cheers Darryl