RE: Unsubscribing

This should help...

Mailing list content and subscriptions are managed by email messages sent to
special addresses. The addresses are:

oilheads@xxxxxxxxx - used to send messages to the list. Only list members
may send unmoderated messages to the list.

subject and body of the message are ignored. You will receive a return
message asking you to confirm your subscription request. You will not be
subscribed to the list until you follow the instructions in the confirmation
message.

subject and body of the message are ignored. You will receive a return
message asking you to confirm your unsubscription request. You will not be
unsubscribed from the list until you follow the instructions in the
confirmation message.

the digestified version of the mailing list. The subject and body of the
message are ignored. You will receive a return message asking you to confirm
your subscription request. You will not be subscribed to the digestified
version of the list until you follow the instructions in the confirmation
message.

from the digestified version of the mailing list. The subject and body of