Sunday Morning Breakfast Club
Riding to Breakfast
The Breakfast Club:
A Sunday Morning Motorcycle Ride
A loose affiliation of riders…
Riding to breakfast (and beyond) Sunday mornings since 1949
- May 21: Riders Gallery
- Breakfast at Brian’s for some. Lots of activity this weekend.
- May 14: Riders Gallery
- Mothers Day breakfast at the Country Inn and Tom breaks another valve stem.
- May 7: NOTICE
- Schedule change. the Longhouse is closed. We’re scheduled to go there on Jun 25. The on-line schedule will be updated once a replacement restaurant has been selected.
- May 7: Riders Gallery
- Riding alone after breakfast. Just Marc and the cows on Browns Valley Rd.
- May 3: For Sale
- A co-worker of Rob has to move and is selling a '96 and '79 Harley. Both are in the box-of-bike category.
- Apr 12: Trip Report
- Rob writes about his extended (when compared to other SMBC members) stay in SLO. Marc adds a few comments.
- Apr 2: Riders Gallery
- Chris, Chris, and Alberto discovered that Calaveras Rd will be closed the remainder of the year! That didn’t stop them from taking a nice ride.
- Mar 26: Riders Gallery
- Jerry has an issue with his Norton… turn on headlamp and engine dies.