Fog lights not working

Dear List.

Please excuse my technical ignorance however I have the following question
regarding the functioning of the front fog lights on my R1150RT.

In fact up until last night I have never had the need to use them since I
have owned the bike. My problem is that when I attempt to engage the fog
lights - via the rocker switch above the above the radio display nothing
happens i.e. all other lights contiunue to work except the fog lights do
not. Any ideas - is there a separate fuse for these lights ?

Thanks

Regards

David