Re: o2 sensor

Brian,  This would be just a guess on my part.  But, I bet if you pull
the sensor, it will have a Bosch part number on the body.  Just take
that to your local AutoZone or equal, and get a replacement for about
$60 or less.

Then be sure to let us know how you did.  For the record, most O2
sensors should be replaced at 60k miles on cars and the like.  Should
be the same for a bike, don't you think?

Bob Hadden '98RS