RE: New List, Cold Riding

Nope,

No electrics here...just good selection of layering and I'm good for
extended rides in the mid 20's.

Expedition grade thermal unders, polartec pullover, Joe Rocket Phoenix
jacket with liner.  On the bottom, expedition grade thermal unders,
polartec sweat pants and JR Ballistic pants, loose boots with wool socks
and liners, good winter gloves with liners or snowmobile
gloves...polartec balaclava to keep neck, chin and head warm...no
electrics of any sort yet.  Me thinks the heated grips might be nice but
I'll wait another year or two and see.

Cheers,

Tom Stites
Dawsonville, GA