Re: Heated Clothing

 > statement in the winter time, then stick your Stich in the saddle bag to put
 > on when you get where you're going. Wear the Gerbing en-route.

Heh... I find the 'stitch over a polartec like thin long sleeved jacket
over another polartec like vest over a wool shirt over a polyester wicking
long sleeved undershirt keeps me mighty toasty with the added benefit
that I stay warm at roadside stops when others have to stay plugged
into their bikes :-)

True, if I get too warm I have to stop and remove a layer while the
guys plugged into their bikes just turn down the thermostat.

// marc