Blasphermer!

I should have clarified a couple things:  The dealer is not
my "local" dealer, I wanted to try this one that is about 2
hrs away because I'd heard good things about them.  My
local dealer makes me nervous (don't ask.) The service mgr
had a small hissy when I mentioned that I had a TFi
installed, made sure I knew I'd voided the warranty...He
also indicated that the only way to sync the TBs was with
their multiK$ tool, not a merc stick or a TwinMax.  We'll
see this Sat if their mechanic and his big $ tools can fix
the way my POS RT runs.