RE: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

I used to ride and tour all the time on a Suzuki GSXR1100. It can be seen here:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/emoto1/gsxr.htm

and here

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/emoto1/motorcyc.htm

It currently has something like 55,000 miles on it, and has never needed anything more costly than a headlight bulb. Unlike my BMW.

It would have 100,000 miles on it by now, if my body could still bend as easily as it used to.