Re: oilheads-digest V1 #49

On Saturday, Jan 17, 2004, at 17:34 US/Eastern, James H. Nazarian,
Ph.D. wrote:

> You just have to be a little more patient, Robert. The air will become
> a lot
> cleaner as the emission laws start forcing the removal from our roads
> of all
> those "non-cat Asian sport bikes that have been re-chipped, jetted
> etc."

You are living in a dream world. We have so many guys driving pickups
that have no cat converters. The law has not stopped them. You see we
do not have emissions testing where i live and that is because our air
is very clean. In fact in a study done `5 years ago showed that most of
the pollutants in our our came from industry.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special