Re: Requesting low cost bike insurance company serving southern Ontario

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <rennsport@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: Requesting low cost bike insurance company serving
southern Ontario

> Yes, but, both you and Jack H. are in FL. how far apart are you
two?

>   In S.C. the price for a bike with State Farm would be the
same
> anywhere in the state.

Guess it depends on markets. Here in Quebec, I got significantly
different quotes for areas surrounding Montreal in relation to
areas further out. They look at their stats re payouts, higher
risk areas etc etc and come up with a quote.

But again, doesn't seem to be a hard and fast rule. Some
insurance co's may distinguish more than others.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
CBR 929
http://pages.infinit.net/mcrides