Re: Deja Vu

On Feb 14, 2004, at 1:32 PM, Tom Brown wrote:

> Clive:
>
> <snip>  New bikes, new skills.   While we
> wouldn't have to mess with the fussy throttle bodies anymore and the
> bike
> would always be in synch, we would have to handle a more complex brake
> system service, if we're real gearheads.

Note that the new motor has two tps sensors, two knock sensore etc.  I
predict we will get a new procedure form Lentini called the
zero-zero-zero!

>  <snip>  I do wish they'd fire Chris Bangle,
> but that's another story.

Actually, the other story is that Chris Bangle is gettin kicked
upstairs.  Will now be in charge of design for all BMW.  Not just the
BMW car division.  Don't really know if this includes the bikes or not.
  But it does include the other car divisions.

Bob Hadden '98RS (and an A4 cause I don't like the Bangle look  BMW
cars)