last chance

Back in '96 when I opted out of my beta RS for the R1100RT and more fairing
protection, I went shopping for a light mount.  As often happens, nothing
was available.  So, wanting to have increased candlepower for my LD trips, I
fabricated one for myself.  Many R1100RT riders saw this mount and kept
handing me business cards wanting to be contacted if I ever made them
available.  Eventually I relented, did a CAD drawing and had them produced
commercially.  Well, one thing led to another and pretty soon they were
installed from France to Japan.

With the new R1150RT, a different mounting system is required.  I have
exactly 6 of these kits left for the
R1100RT.  Originally I was charging $80 postpaid in the U.S.  To help clear
these out of my shop, I want to make these remaining mounts available to
this riding community for $70 postpaid in the U.S.

You can see the mount on my '96 R1100RT, here:

http://www.blowsion.com/visionstt.asp

If you have an interest, please contact me off list.  The rest of you,
thanks for this brief interruption to the normal topics.  I promise not to
repost this again.

gt
or