Re: Oh, My Aching Back

>Well, to my not inconsiderable chagrin, I can no longer avoid considering
>that my R1150RA may be a factor in my back problems.  Has anyone else faced
>this problem, and found something that helped?

I know this was a thread on one of the lists I subscribe to.  It could
have been the IBMWR list.  I seem to recall someone switching to an RT
to solve their problem.

try:

http://www.bmwsearch.net/cgi-bin/bmw/search.pl?title=&subject=back+pain&DOCUMENT=1&CONTROL=1

or

http://tinyurl.com/2vgzf

Different bars or a different seating angle seem to be the most
promising.  Keek clicking on the links at the bottom.  There are a ton
of threads.

Good Luck!

Wayne Woodruff
http://www.jtan.com/~wayne