BLOW UP driveshaft!

	(I have a BMW R1100R.)
	 I feel like such a douche! Some how sub-consciously, I always
figure the best place to do wheelies is, well right near my
house. I hardly do them away from home cause if disaster should
strike, well ... I don't wheelie often, so why do it far from
home.
	Down the block, pulled a monster wheelie. And another. Put the
bike down after the wheelie ... all kinds of crunching. Pushed
the bike home. Guess bike night is canceled. What am I doing
wheeling with 90K on my shaft!? And I'm broke right now too.
	Just got the bike all apart, took a few hours.  I wanted to
confirm it was the drive shaft. It certainly was. KABOOM.
Universal joint failed.
	I have something else disturbing to report. I wanted to make
sure the transmission wasn't blown up. Put the bike in all the
gears, no problem. I'm looking at the output shaft. I don't know
if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but it almost looks like
there is a wobble going on <cringe>. I'm at a loss for words on
the subject right now.
	Comments?
	Report on the splines; last part that was lubed turned out to be
bone dry. I swapped rear ends with someone (3.00 for his 2.82).
BMW stuff was used. The splines looked 100%, but dry dry dry. I
don't remember how long ago I did the rear end swap, it escapes
me now. Transmission was replaced by BMW @ 40K, bike has 90K now.
Transmission out-put shaft was greasy wet and the splines looked
100%.