Re: Rockster & Prices

Thanks, Bob.  I'm sure you're right, and I do like the
Rockster.

But I'm actually looking at the Rockster versus a few
other non-BMW bikes.  (another Guzzi, Ducati, etc...)

So does anyone have any input on the performance of
the Rockster?  I'd most want to know how well the bike
itself performs on twisties, trips, etc...

And anyone have any feedback on prices actually paid?
You can email me offline if that works better.

Thanks mucho.

Matt