Re: R1100RT "Choke" effectiveness

Matt,  To correct this condition you need to raise the cable adjusters
on the throttle bodies by about two turns each.  Then you have to
resynch.  Be sure you loosen the throttle and choke cables before doing
the synch.  I just did this on my bike and it worked great.  With a
warm engine, you should see 2500 plus rpm on the fast idle position.

Bob Hadden '98RS, '62R27